Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Home Renewal Challenge Update

I've been consulting many of you over the phone or through e-mail. THANK YOU for your interest in this challenge. You have all given me the motivation I need to keep going. I would have given up on this crazy challenge the day after it started had it not been for all of you. So, in your honor, I have started a "Home Renewal Challenge" Blog. I will be putting weekly updates, tips, ideas or anything you suggest on this blog for all of you who are seeking help. Also, if you would like any questions answered, I can use this blog to answer them. I would love to use this as a community blog to let you post your pictures and updates. So, get your pictures posted and send me an update. I will link to your blog to show others what you are doing.

No comments: