Pages

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Master Bedroom Completed

I am happy to report that the first room in my Home Renewal Challenge is complete! Some aspects of this task were much easier than I expected and others were more difficult. Touching up the paint was so easy and I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. This was something that had been driving me crazy for months, but I thought it was going to be a much bigger ordeal than it actually was. Thanks to Tim this task was very easy. He did most of it!


Also, I needed to hem my bed skirt to fit on my bed properly. It was just one of those things that I never got around to doing after we moved in over 3 years ago. It took me two minutes to complete this task and it made me so happy!


Washing the walls and vacuuming underneath my bed was a much needed task that I accomplished. I had hundreds of feathers from our down feather pillows underneath our bed. It was great to get them all vacuumed up and off the floor!


There was no point in taking before and after pictures because you would never notice the difference, but I notice a huge difference and it feels so good to have this room sparkling clean again!

No comments: