Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Kitchen/Family Room Update

I took a week off from my Home Renewal Challenge. I was working on updates in the Kitchen & Family Room, but did not "complete" my kitchen and family room areas. Who cares? I was so excited to get a few little minor details updated that I could care less if the rooms were even clean. (Can you tell that I'm burned out on this HRC...what was I thinking?) I rearranged some of my decorations, updated some pictures and bought some new floral stems, which are making me sooo happy! Also, we have a ton of wild sunflowers that grow in our neighborhood (unfinished lots). I went and picked some of these flowers so that I could have them in my vases.

Often times it's the simplest things that can change our homes so much.


3 comments:

不來梅的網誌博客聯播站 said...

hello,how are you

Daily Jot & Tittle said...

You are seriously amazing...your house looks AWESOME! Good job!!!!

Brianne & Jarod said...

If we EVER get our own home...do you want to come and decorate it? I don't think I will do a good job! Yours looks AMAZING!