Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Unexpected Change of Plans...

My Home Renewal Challenge is not going as I had planned, but how many things in life actually go as planned?! I have been derailed from my "original" Home Renewal Challenge plan. We unexpectedly and very suddenly found out that we needed to finish a room in our basement. Tim accepted a new job and will now be working from home. We currently have a home office, but it's next to the children's playroom. It works great for me, but would not work well for Tim. So, we are having someone finish a room in our basement for Tim's office. AND, the best part is that we are finishing our storage room (which is next to the office) at the same time. I'm very excited about this unexpected adventure in our lives. Tim needs his office done by next week (yeah right?!) I'll keep you posted with pictures and details about our new home project!


Our two rooms are now framed and insulated. We did the insulation ourselves and it was soooo easy! We'd love the rooms to be done by the end of this week, but that would be nearly impossible. Although, as you know, I LOVE a challenge!





2 comments:

Andi said...

Congrats Tim on the new job. That is exciting that you will get to work from home!! Good luck on finishing your basement. If you need help we should be around this coming weekend, but maybe you need it done before then. Let us know.

Brianne & Jarod said...

CONGRATS TO TIM!

I miss having a basement! Looks like fun, and who wouldn't LOVE a new storage room??