Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Basement Completed

Our neighbors were having a Yard Sale and asked if everyone on the street wanted to join them. I decided to deviate from my original Home Renewal Challenge Schedule and "renew" the basement this week. I thought it would be a great time to get our basement taken care of and get rid of many things that we were not using. These pictures are definitely not exciting, but it's proof that I completed my challenge (and made a few extra bucks).

Here is our beautiful unfinished basement. I should have taken a "before" picture because there were a ton of toys scattered throughout the entire basement.

I was also able to make more room for food storage


I decided that I could finally throw away ALL of these binders with my college notes and assignments (Seriously, why did I hold on to these so long? They were very neatly organized!)


Here is everything that we had for the Yard Sale

No comments: